For general discussion between teachers

Moderator: Susan

Registered Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 10 May 2007, 02:40
Location: Boston, MA


Unread postby jlf25nz » 10 May 2007, 03:14

I am a US citizen flying to Spain to take a TEFL Course in July 2007 and then hope to teach in Spain, though open to other locations. I am wondering if what is the best option for airfare, an open ticket, a round trip ticket...I don't think it will be possible to enter without a return ticket after speaking with the consulate. Does anyone have any suggestions or airlines best to book through? Thanks!

Registered Member
Posts: 13
Joined: 08 Aug 2006, 17:07

Unread postby vcbpg » 15 Jun 2007, 18:41

I am pretty sure you can go to Spain on an open ticket. I also took the course in Spain and a few of the girls from the US came on an open ticket.

Return to “General Teacher Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests