Weekend or 4-week course?

Discussion about courses, qualifications etc

Moderator: Joe

MellySue

Weekend or 4-week course?

Unread post by MellySue »

Hi!

I really need some advice!

I really want to take a TEFL course so i can travel abroad and have a great experience teaching. But I really don't know which course to take. I am not interested in an online course, i think the best way to learn is with fellow students, but I just don't know whether to take a weekend course or a 4 week course, obviously money is an issue as there is a difference in the price. But there are also so many companies to go through...

Is there anyone from experience who can tell me the pros and cons? I feel like I am stuck in a rut and am spending too much time procrastinating?! And is it a better experience to take the 4 week course abroad?

Thanks

Melly Sue
systematic
Top Contributor

Re: Weekend or 4-week course?

Unread post by systematic »

Hi MellySue,
Your question is among the top three most hotly discussed topics on this board. There are many tips and first -hand experience stories from candidates, together with comments from professional recruiters from the schools. Do check out the threads and read all about it.If you have difficulty in finding what you need, you can also enter some keywords in the search box above.

Do also look in our articles (tab at the top of the page) for more information.