Online Tefl course

Discussion about courses, qualifications etc

Moderator: Joe

Caroline

Online Tefl course

Unread post by Caroline »

Hi, I am currently completing an online course with London Teacher Training College and wondered if anyone else has recently done this course or is doing it at present. I would like to know how others find the course and whether any comments/queries they may have sent to their tutor are answered. I have found that some of the links sent to me for further reading do not work or take you to a site that has no relevance. I sent an email to my tutor with a copy of all the broken links for comment and although I was promised an answer within a set period of time this has now expired. Has anyone else had similar experiences with this company?
Many thanks.
systematic
Top Contributor

Re: Online Tefl course

Unread post by systematic »

Caroline wrote:Hi, I am currently completing an online course with London Teacher Training College ...
The LTTC courses are good, and officially accredited, but the way they communicate with their clients appears to have deteriorated.
Please use the search feature of this discussion board to locate the many specific forums and threads that address issues associated with LTTC courses, and give advice on how to proceed.
I offer any information or advice 'as is' and hope that it has been of help. I am not an admin of this board, and my postings do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the board management.
systematic
Top Contributor

Re: Online Tefl course

Unread post by systematic »

I have hired many holders of LTTC certificates, and those teachers always had prompt and polite service from Sally. Unfortunately, some posters on this board appear to have had different experience in recent times.