I'm off to Ukraine!!

Discussion about courses, qualifications and teacher training. Please do not advertise TEFL courses here.

Moderator: Susan

I'm off to Ukraine!!

Unread postby Richiewales » 30 Aug 2009, 13:15

Hey guys,

Just to let you know, I'm off to Ukraine to do a CELTA course. I passed the pre-interview task which lasted about 2 hours and was like an exam within itself!! haha.

Anybody else going to be there? The course is Jan 18th - Feb 12th. Can't wait to get started.

At the moment my head is buried in a book called, Grammar for English Language Teachers By Martin Parrott. It's all good stuff and makes sense!! haha.

Take care and speak to you soon.

Rich
Richiewales
Registered Member

Re: I'm off to Ukraine!!

Unread postby melissajpierce » 14 Sep 2009, 20:08

I think that is where i want to go. Are you going there to get your certificate? I'm a little confused of how all this works! I want to get the certificate online and then go. but let me know at least how Ukraine is, i would be really interested to hear about it!
melissajpierce
Registered Member

Re: I'm off to Ukraine!!

Unread postby Richiewales » 20 Sep 2009, 10:10

Hello,

Yes I'm going on the 4 week intensive course to get the CELTA certificate.

I did an online course, it was with ITTT. I found it a very interesting and a very good course. I had no idea of how the English language system worked until I studied the online course. I thoroughly recommend it.

So I have my online certificate, which looks really good and I am going to get my CELTA certificate. I will let you know how Ukraine is. All I know is it's going to be very cold and snowy in Jan!! haha, great stuff!!

Take care and good luck

Rich
Richiewales
Registered Member

Return to Teacher Training Discussion