Lado TEFL Certificate Program

Discussion about courses, qualifications etc

Moderator: Joe

xibo14

Lado TEFL Certificate Program

Unread post by xibo14 »

Does anyone know anything about LADO TEFL Certificate Program in Washington DC? There doesn't seem to be much information out there on LADO.

Thanks,
Andrew
systematic
Top Contributor

Re: Lado TEFL Certificate Program

Unread post by systematic »

xibo14 wrote:Does anyone know anything about LADO TEFL Certificate Program in Washington DC? There doesn't seem to be much information out there on LADO.

Thanks,
Andrew
Sounds OK to me, Ana Lado, PhD, is presently teaching in the School of Education and Human Services at Marymount University, where she coordinates a Master of Education in TESOL, K-12 licensure. She is president of the schools founded by her father, Robert Lado, which offer intensive English courses and a TEFL certificate.
They have been recognized by the American Council on Education as a course worth six American college credits. The course consists of 135 hours of teacher training and includes 12 hours of practical teaching experience. They seem to have a thorough and rigorous curriculum
They have a comprehensive website : http://www.lado.edu/index.asp - check it out.
I offer any information or advice 'as is' and hope that it has been of help. I am not an admin of this board, and my postings do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the board management.
xibo14

Re: Lado TEFL Certificate Program

Unread post by xibo14 »

Thanks, systematic