TEFL in southern Thailand

Discussion about courses, qualifications and teacher training. Please do not advertise TEFL courses here.

Moderator: Susan

TEFL in southern Thailand

Unread postby dano » 21 Feb 2009, 00:13

Hello. Can anybody recommend a TEFL/TESOL course in southern Thailand? (Pattaya, Ban Phe, Koh Samui, etc.) Thanks.
dano
Registered Member

Re: TEFL in southern Thailand

Unread postby systematic » 26 Feb 2009, 08:21

dano wrote:Hello. Can anybody recommend a TEFL/TESOL course in southern Thailand? (Pattaya, Ban Phe, Koh Samui, etc.) Thanks.

First thing Dano, is to check up on your geography. None of these locations are in southern Thailand. For information on the courses offered by TEFL International in Ban Phae, do check out the numerous discussions on this board, and Alex Case's blog on this site. If quality is more important to you than location, you may wish to check out the courses in Bangkok at International House or Text & talk, or International House in Chiang Mai. Do be very careful how you choose you course.
I offer any information or advice 'as is' and hope that it has been of help. I am not an admin of this board, and my postings do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the board management.

Return to Teacher Training Discussion