• CELTA certified (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults - issued by Cambridge University) - 2014
• B.A. Psychology: Buenos Aires University – 2002/2008.
• English Teaching Certificate: Buenos Aires, Skills Institute, 2001/2002.
• Seminars on:
H.W. Winnicott – Childhood and Adolescence – 2003 – UBA University
“Group Dynamic”. UBA University 2005/2006
• Teacher of English - Penny Lane School of Languages (2013 – Present)
English Lessons for Primary and Secondary School students, and adults.
Courses taught: KET, PET, FCE, CAE and TOEFL.
Organizing, managing and supporting day to day activities.
Involvement in writing internal school exams for my own classes and other people's classes.
• Teacher of English - One to One English S.L. Madrid (2013 – 2014)
Business English Lessons for state workers, including Secretaries of State, directors and general managers (Ministry of Works, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Economy, CIEMAT, CEDEX, RENFE, and more).
• Teacher of English - Linguacenter S.L. Madrid (2011 – 2013)
Business English Lessons for state workers.
• English Lead Teacher - Siete Estrellas Educación y Ocio S.L. (2011 - Present)
Developing and presenting comprehensive lesson plans for children studying the Young Learners English program (YLE - Cambridge University) incorporating fun and creative material. Exam preparation for the three levels: Starters, Movers and Flyers.
Organizing and administrating special programs for teachers containing various approaches to the learning of the YLE (Classroom Management, Creative Lesson Planning, Reading Strategies, Student Motivation, Parental Communication, etc.)
Summer Camp Program Planner (Rivas, Madrid - July 2013). Intensive English course for children aged 6 to 13.
• Teacher of English for adults, teenagers and children at San Isidro Cultural Center. Buenos Aires. (2006-2009).
Responsible of the Learning Program and arranging extracurricular activities
Preparation of original didactic material for learning.
• Private lessons. Conversation groups. Analysis of books and movies.
• Literary Translations: (The Child and the Creation of the World – Children’s Play by Rita Cossentino – Pedagogic Department - Teatro Real de Madrid. 2013).
Wide experience in teaching Young Learners English (YLE - Cambridge University), a program designed to assess the English language skills of children aged between five and twelve, which include fun activities where students are encouraged by working towards certificates.
Ability to involve students in the learning process, creating a positive feedback environment and facilitating group work.
Capacity to establish rapport with the students, tailoring the learning process to their needs and according to their cultural background.
A talent for making learning a fun task, by using dynamic lesson plans
Musical training: vocal technique, classical music, choir training technique, guitar, harmony, composition. Studying with teachers from Teatro Real de Madrid and Teatro de la Zarzuela, among others.
Specialised in opera. Performing as a soprano soloist in Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Turkey and Argentina.
Professional acting training.