DATE JOB TITLE COMPANY
September 2013 – Present Data Planning Executive Blue Frog Fundraisers
Daily duties entail:-
• Selecting and delivering targeted consumer data to charities on their own supporters using MS Access, SQL and Excel programs
• Providing feedback to account managers on the best available customer socio-demographic variables for targeting specific causes
• Scheduling of workload and managing client expectations on SLA’s
• Generating and presenting reports on campaign performance and progress.
August 2012 – March 2013 Consultant/English tutor Nissi Academy/(SHO)/(HEC)/(SVP)
Daily duties entail:-
• Tutoring with young learners from elementary/lower intermediate learners
• Lesson planning and researching resource materials.
• Results orientated analysis of teaching methods.
• Building school classrooms.
• Keeping track of expenses and inventory.
• Consulting organisation board on business reporting and potential areas of growth.
• Creating health (Malaria) awareness programs in the surrounding community.
• Trustee and manager/owner of the School.
• Creating financial reports and organising resources for the school.
April 2011 – July 2012 Data Delivery Manager Teleprospects Ltd
Daily duties entail:-
• Managing, training and delegating instructions to a team of 3 data analysts.
• Advising sales representatives on the best choice of specific consumer characteristics.
• Providing feedback to sales managers on the best available customer socio-demographic variables for targeting specific markets, profiling of client’s customer database looking for demographic indicators and potential target markets.
• Scheduling of team workloads and managing of sales and client expectations on SLA’s Generating and presenting reports on team performance and consulting on business practices.
• Selecting and delivering targeted consumer data to marketing research companies worldwide using MS Access, SQL and Minotaur.
• Training of new employees, producing training documentation and streamlining the order processes.
October 2006 – March 2011 Senior Data Delivery Analyst DLG (Data Locator Group)
Daily duties entailed:-
• Managing, training and delegating instructions to an overseas a team of five data analyst staff UK office team members when the line manger is indisposed.
• Profiling of client’s customer database looking for demographic indicators and potential target.
• Daily deliveries of sponsored Lead generation records.
• Delivering List rental records to Agency and Direct Business Clients.
• Receiving/cleaning/manipulating/appending to client data using MS Access, SQL and Faststats/Explorer and cascade.
• Training of new employees, producing training documentation and streamlining the order processes MS Access, WebCRM and Faststats.
ITTT TESOL Business/Adult/Young learners certificate
January 2011–September 2011 Pass Grade: (B) Internationally recognised TEFL Course with practical emphasis on teaching skills, language awareness, phonology and classroom management.
Imperial College London: - 2003-2006 BSc Applied Business Management
A diverse and in depth course which gave me the passion and general skills for marketing along with an understanding of the wider environment in which modern business must operate; A blend of the core disciplines of business management, economics, marketing and sciences, relating to human interaction with the environment and the marketplace.
Student union activity: Events organiser of the Overseas Student Organisation
Final year project: Market potential for urban wind energy and other renewable energy resources.
St. Gregory’s Sixth Form: - 2001-2003 A-levels
Business studies (A) English literature (A) Economics AS (A)
Salvatorian R.C College: - 1997-2001 GCSEs
Religious Education (A) English language (B) English literature (B) Science double award (BB) Mathematics (B)
Expertise and skills
• Substantial knowledge of UK market segment characteristics, through the acquired knowledge of the day to day use of the UK‘s largest lifestyle database.
• Flexible approach to managing due to the experience managing skilled workers of different levels in varied locations. This allows me to freely assess the strengths and weaknesses each employee and vary management methods to suit their needs and skills.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (MSWord, Excel, Paint, Movie maker, PowerPoint, MS Access).
• Good communication skills.
• Quality checking Interviewing and presentation skills
• Group support, management, training and leadership skills
• Experience in planning, organising and evaluation
• Ability to work, under pressure, towards deadlines and targets.
• Research and analytical skills including the advanced knowledge of SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences), day to day use of Smartfocus Viper, Minotaur and Faststats/Explorer and Cascade selection/ analytical software programs and beginner/intermediate knowledge of SQL and SAS server applications.
• Experience in usage of the Email broadcast platform 24/7. Beginner/Intermediate knowledge
Date of birth 15th July 1985
Marital Status Single
Nationality Trinidad and Tobagoian - with UK permanent residency
Interests Playing football, cricket, swimming, scuba diving, photography, and painting.
I am also an avid reader and enjoy travelling/volunteering.
Address Watford, United Kingdom/01923230859