Teflnet ESL Teacher Resumes
ESL Job: Full-time ESL Job Wanted: Japan
Posted By: Yelena
Date: 31 October 2013
Yelena R. Nersisyan
I aim to seek part/full time employment in a TEFL Institution where I can use my teaching qualifications and experience to enhance pupils’ learning. I am currently teaching privately pupils of 11-15. I am a certified ESL teacher specialized in Business English, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC and other Standardized Examinations. Hence I give tuition on IELTS as well. I am very competent willing to make a worthwhile and valuable contribution to any school in which I am employed.
1997 TO 2001
A DIPLOMA WITH HONOUR BY THE RESOLUTION OF THE STATEEXAMINATION COMMISSION OF
29 OF JUNE IN 2001 IS AWARDED THE BACHELOR’S DEGREE ON FOREIGN LANGUAGES IN THE FIELD OF ENGLISH
YEREVAN UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMY AND LAW
2007 TO 2007
A CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION IN RECOGNITION AND APPRECIATION OF PARTICIPATION IN
PRESENTATIONS OF MOVE AHEAD AND STRAIGHT FORWARD OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE CERTIFIES THAT I HAVE ATTENDED A SHORT COURSE
MACMILLAN PUBLISHERS LTD AND MACMILLAN ARMENIA JV CJSC WITH KENWILSON AND LINDSAY CLANDFIELD,
SEPTEMBER 24, 2007, YEREVAN, REPUBLIC OF ARMENIA ORGANISED BY OXFORD
TEACHER’S ACADEMY 05-06 JUNE 2007 BY TEACHER TRAINER PAUL SELIGSON
2010 TO 2011
TEFL Boot Camp Phoenix Arizona 85022 USA
Teaching Business English Certification
Teaching English to Young Learners Certification
Teaching Examination Certification
Teaching Hospitality English Certification
TEFL Certification – 140 Hours
FEBRUARY 2012 TO JUNE 2013
FULL TIME ENGLISH TEACHER AT MEKHITARIST EDUCATIONAL COMPLEX.
2009 TO 2012
Private teacher giving tuition on General English and International English Language Testing System
June 2009 TO September 2009
Full Time Tutor of English at Foreign Exchange and Study House “FES-House”
• Evaluate students’ General English knowledge.
• Guide and counsel students to get ready for international English exams.
• Prepare and run academic English lessons for foreign students.
March 2005 TO May 2008
Part Time Professor of English at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
• Draft lecture plans according to the subject for the Department of Foreign Languages.
• Deliver lectures on Theoretical Grammar and Phonetics of English.
• Estimate students’ preparation level for professional graduation examinations.
June 2001 – November 2002
Full Time Professor of English at Yerevan University of Economy and Law
• Plan lessons according to the curriculum guidelines or requirements of the course.
• Run seminar lessons and grade students.
• Prepare and grade tests and assignments to evaluate students’ progress for a term.
I am continually studying the pedagogical development of nowadays to have the latest methods of teaching.
I am currently undertaking voluntary studies of Japanese.
Teflnet ESL Teacher Resumes is maintained by TEFL.net with WebBBS 5.00.