Post ESL Job Ad FREE - no registration needed
Teacher Tips: Beware of schools or agencies that ask you to send any kind of payment (for 'application', 'visa processing' etc). NEVER send bank or credit card details to employers. Jobs that sound 'too good to be true' probably are! If any TEFL.net job advertiser requests money from you, please contact us immediately.
We do our best to filter job ads on TEFL.net, but you may see occasional job ads here that are not legitimate. Please do your homework carefully on any job that interests you. Read
here about job scams.
Teflnet ESL Jobs
ESL Job: China. ESL Teacher in locations around China
Posted By: Aston Educational Group
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014
8 Reasons to Teach with Aston
1. China’s largest American-managed English school group
2. Ongoing training and support to help you realize your full potential as a teacher
3. Schools in 7 of the top 20 cities for foreigners to live in China as voted in International Talent Magazine.
4. More than 100 schools to choose from in 60 cities
5. Opportunities for advancement with Aston, as well as our corporate training, kindergarten, overseas study, and Aston Workshop curriculum design partners.
6. Flexible contracts with 16, 20, or 25 teaching hours per week (with 4, 3, and 2 days off per week respectively).
7. Full work visa and residence permit provided
8. Choice of contract length: 6, 7.5 or 12, 13.5 months starting in September. Contracts can be extended.
*Up to 8000 RMB for normal contract.
*Free 4 hours Chinese Lessons a week
*2-4 days off per week.
*14 days Annual leave plus Chinese holidays
*Ongoing Teacher & career development
*Inter school transfers available on contract completion
*Management & Teacher Trainer opportunities available after acquired Aston experience.
*Native speakers of English at least 23 years old
*Nationalities preferred are American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish and New Zealander
*College degree in any subject
*Must enjoy the idea of teaching children
Teaching with Aston English offers you the chance of a unique personal and career opportunity.
Teflnet ESL Jobs comes to you from TEFL.net using WebBBS 5.00.
How to apply
To apply for any job advertised on TEFL.net ESL Job Ads, please apply direct to the advertiser, using the email address or other contact instructions given in the Job Ad.
How to post
a Job Ad FREE
To post a Job Ad click on Post Job Ad FREE from any page. No registration is needed.
TEFL.net does not endorse any of the ESL jobs or resumes shown on these pages. Teachers and employers are advised to take all usual precautions. Please read our Terms.